POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : So ... when is "piracy" wrong? : Re: So ... when is "piracy" wrong? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:15:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: So ... when is "piracy" wrong?
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 12 Jun 2009 16:17:02
Message: <4a32b7be$1@news.povray.org>
On 06/12/09 13:41, somebody wrote:
> Whether I am willing or not to change my mind has no bearing on the validity
> of any arguments I make.

	Naturally. The point he is making is that there is nothing worth it for
him or anyone else here to counter your points.

	If this were a public forum that will shape copyright policy,  then it
would make sense to respond to what you say regardless of your
conversion likelihood.

	As that is not the case, there is no benefit in engaging in discussion
with you on this topic.

	(And before you say it: The suggestion that you're giving counterpoints
and that he may benefit by practicing in counter them is, in most cases,
an invalid suggestion).

--
All work and no pay makes a housewife.

                    /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z